2013 Football MUSS Registration Instructions
Posted on April 3rd, 2013
The 2013 Football MUSS registration is featuring an all-new registration system. We are very excited about the stability it will bring. However, the process is different than in years past. Please read and familiarize yourself with these instructions in order for you to register as quickly and efficiently as possible come April 10th.
If you have not already done so, you need to activate your student account before you can begin registering. This must be done by April 9, 2013 or you cannot register the first 3 days. The new system is being run through the ticket office; so in order to purchase MUSS tickets you are required to have a valid student account. If you have not already activated your account, click here. After clicking the link you will be brought to a page that looks like this:
To activate your account, enter your UNID number followed by @utah.edu in the text box and click “Activate”. Your student account will now be activated. If you are to receive a message informing you that your account already exists, do not be alarmed. If you were in the MUSS in previous years you already have a student account. Click the “Password Recovery Link” to set up a password and log into your profile.
This step can be done before the registration date, so it is best to do beforehand in order to save time.
- Log into your account
- Click “My Profile” link
- Create a unique group name in order to ensure that no group shares the same name. There are no passwords for groups this year, so any groups with the same name will be considered one group. Each name should be 8-20 characters long and include 1 number and 1 special character. Be creative, “Utah-utes1” is not a suitable group name.
- Ensure that everyone in your group has set the same group name in their profile.
- On your day for registration, log in and go to profile. Click “Buy Tickets Now” to begin registration.
- There will be a list of sporting event options, click The MUSS link.
- The system has a limited capacity of how many students can be purchasing tickets at one time. If the system is full, you will be brought to a virtual waiting line page that looks like this:
- It is incredibly important that you DO NOT REFRESH THIS PAGE! If you refresh the page, you will lose your place in line and have to start over. DO NOT REFRESH. The system will automatically transfer you to the purchase page when it is your turn to purchase tickets.
- Once out of the line you will come to a page that looks like this:
- From the drop down box, select your ticket and a guest ticket if you desire one.
- Click “Reserve Tickets”. Once you have clicked this button, your MUSS registration time stamp has been recorded.
- You will then be brought to a page that looks like this:
Use the drop down box to select your MUSS t-shirt size. In the text box enter your group name, and guest shirt size. Ex: “men’s large, Utah-utes1”. Please take your time in making sure all the information is correct. Your time stamp has already been recorded, there is no need to rush.
- Click green “Confirm Reservation” button.
- You will be brought to a payment page. Make sure all the information is correct and click “Confirm Order”.
- Enter your billing information and click “Make Payment”.
- Congratulations you are registered for the MUSS 2013 season!