MUSS Tailgate – Utah vs. Idaho State
Posted on August 26th, 2014
MUSS Ticket Distribution
Posted on August 26th, 2014
Your 2014 Football MUSS lanyard and T-shirt is available at the Alumni House front desk until Friday, Sept. 5 at 5 p.m. After that time all leftover tickets will be given back to the ticket office and you will lose your place in the MUSS. The Alumni House is open 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
-You must present your student ID when picking up your tickets. If you have a guest(s) attached to your membership, you will pick up their lanyard and T-shirt as well.
-Due to issues during distribution in years past, you must pick up your own tickets; you cannot send a friend to pick them up for you.
Flash Seats Info
Posted on August 18th, 2014
To enter Rice-Eccles Stadium this season you have two options: enter with your student ID card or use Flash Seats. If you want to use Flash Seats the info is located here. This will allow you to enter with a credit card, or you can download the app to your phone and you can enter by using your phone. If you have a guest attached to your MUSS membership you must use Flash Seats to enter the stadium! Your guest must enter with you because their seats will be tied to your Flash Seats account.
To create a Flash Seats account log-into your Utah tickets account and follow the prompts.
However, keep in mind if you use Flash Seats to enter the stadium you still need your MUSS lanyard! If you don’t have your MUSS lanyard you will be sent to standing room only. The info on how to pick up your MUSS lanyard and T-shirt is here.
2014 Registration – Updated Instructions
Posted on August 11th, 2014
To register for the 2014 Football MUSS click here.
MUSS membership is $40, and each MUSS member is allowed to register up to TWO nonstudent guests for an additional $150 per guest. Registration is currently open until mid-August, or until seats are sold out; whichever comes first.
Group seating is no longer available since the majority of The MUSS seats have already been assigned. This means you cannot join an existing group. However, if you have friends who have not joined The MUSS and you all want to sit together make sure you register at the same time; this will give you the best chance of getting seats assigned next to each other.
2014 Football MUSS Registration Instructions
Posted on March 25th, 2014
The 2014 Football MUSS registration is a similar process as last year. As a refresher please read and familiarize yourself with these instructions in order for you to register as quickly and efficiently as possible come April 2nd.
If you have not already done so, you need to activate your student account before you can begin registering. This must be done by April 1, 2014 or you cannot register the first 3 days. Registration is being run through the ticket office; so in order to purchase MUSS tickets you are required to have a valid student account. If you have not already activated your account, click here. After clicking the link you will be brought to a page that looks like this:
To activate your account, enter your UNID number followed by @utah.edu in the text box and click “Activate”. Your student account will now be activated. If you receive a message informing you that your account already exists, do not be alarmed. If you were in the MUSS in previous years you already have a student account. Click the “Password Recovery Link” to set up a password and log into your profile.
This step can be done before the registration date, so it is best to do beforehand in order to save time.
- Log into your account
- Click “My Profile” link
- Create a unique group name in order to ensure that no group shares the same name. There are no passwords for groups this year, so any groups with the same name will be considered one group. Each name should be 8-20 characters long and include 1 number and 1 special character. Be creative, “Utah-utes1” is not a suitable group name.
- Ensure that everyone in your group has set the same group name in their profile, including capitalized letters and special characters. This will certify that everyone is assigned the proper group when tickets are allocated.
- On your day for registration, log in and go to profile. Click “Buy Tickets Now” to begin registration.
- There will be a list of sporting event options, click The MUSS link.
- The system has a limited capacity of how many students can be purchasing tickets at one time. If the system is full, you will be brought to a virtual waiting line page that looks like this:
- It is incredibly important that you DO NOT REFRESH THIS PAGE! If you refresh the page, you will lose your place in line and have to start over. DO NOT REFRESH. The system will automatically transfer you to the purchase page when it is your turn to purchase tickets.
- Once out of the line you will come to a page that looks like this:
- From the drop down box, select your ticket and a guest tickets if you desire them.
- Click “Reserve Tickets”. Once you have clicked this button, your MUSS registration time stamp has been recorded.
- You will then be brought to a page that looks like this:
- Click green “Confirm Reservation” button.
- You will be brought to a payment page. Make sure all the information is correct and click “Confirm Order”.
- Enter your billing information and click “Make Payment”.
- Finally you will be asked information about your group and t-shirt sizes.
- Congratulations you are registered for the MUSS 2014 season!