MUSS T-shirt Design Contest – Entries Due April 16th!
Posted on March 21st, 2013
It’s time again for the annual Football MUSS T-shirt design competition! For the past six years MUSS members have designed the football T-shirt and now you have the chance to design the 2013 Football MUSS T-shirt!
To be eligible, applicants must be registered for the 2013 Football MUSS and must be a student for the 2013 Fall Semester.
The winner will receive lunch for you and three friends with Coach Whit.
- Participants must be a member of the 2013 Football MUSS.
- The MUSS icon must be in a conspicuous location on the front of the T-shirt.
- Theme is optional, but content of the shirt must be appropriate.
- Participants must be enrolled students of the University of Utah in Fall 2013.
- Shirt ideas will be reviewed and voted on by the 2013 Football MUSS Board.
- All entries are subject to change.
- The entry design must include a sketch of your idea for the front and back of the shirt (ides may be physically drawn on a piece of paper or electronically using a computer program). Please feel free to provide a typed explanation of your idea, but it is not necessary.
- Colors can include: Red, Black and White. The T-shirt will be red.
A few things to keep in mind when coming up with your design:
-The T-shirt will be red so your design must fit with a red background.
-Keep large areas of white to a minimum in your design. White ink is difficult to print on Under Armour shirts so we can’t print large designs of white.
-DO NOT ALTER LOGOS! This means any logo you use (The MUSS, the block U, drum & feather, Pac-12) must be used in its original form.
-Text cannot be written over the top of a logo.
All entries need to be submitted to the Alumni House by Tuesday, April 16th @ 5 p.m. To submit electronically, send to email@example.com.
Questions, call (801) 581-3709.